The 2019 Cattle Industry Convention and National Cattlemen’s Beef Association Trade Show will be held January 30 through February 1 in New Orleans, Louisiana. As registration and housing for the 2019 event is now open, here are FIVE things you should know and plan to look forward to at this year’s convention.
- REGISTER EARLY. Advanced registration is now open, and convention attendees are being encouraged to register early to get the most convenient housing before it fills up.
- ANNUAL MEETINGS. The 2019 event will once again host several annual meetings including the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, the Cattlemen’s Beef Board, American National CattleWomen, CattleFax, and the National Cattlemen’s Foundation.
- WHO YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE… Country music entertainers Big & Rich, NFL Hall of Fame and Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw, and cattle working expert Temple Grandin. You will not want to miss the exciting things these big-time speakers have to share.
- CATTLEMEN’S COLLEGE. The 26th annual Cattlemen’s College will once again take place before the actual kick-off of convention. As always, Cattlemen’s College will be packed full of educational, thought-provoking sessions to help producers generate a bigger buck.
- TRADE SHOW. With more than 300 exhibitors on more than 6 ½ acres, the NCBA Trade Show will be the PLACE. TO. BE.
Book your flight, reserve your room, and pack your boots… it’s time to make plans to Geaux to New Orleans for the 2019 Cattle Industry Convention and NCBA Trade Show! Learn more and gather more convention details here.